Friday, December 28, 2007

Off to Colorado

Well, another post sans pics. But, I did start my black cap as I had promised you, and it fit very well, so I'm excited that I got a recipe that will work. However, I forgot it over Matt's parents' house on Christmas, so it's not being worked on. Also, in that same bag, I had Honey's socks, so those aren't getting any closer to being done either.

But, I'm leaving to Colorado today to spend New Year's w/Matt's brother & his wife (his brother's wife, not Matt's). We'll go snowboarding, and indoor parachuting (I'm very nervous about that one), and taking them to dinner to celebrate various b-days. But, this also means that I MUST HAVE KNITTING to save my sanity on the plane. Therefore, I have packed 3 skeins of Worsted Weight yarn, a skein of sock yarn, some appropriately-sized dpns and 16" circs, so I will cast on another hat. Or a sock, if the mood so strikes me. After all, I imagine it will be very snowy out that-a-way, and you can't have snow without knitting, now can you?

When I post next year, I'll have pics. I promise :-)

No comments: