Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Would ya look at that!

Today there is no knitting. Cozy/Crappy Cardi is still NOT on the needles, and I've done like 2 rows on the sock.

I do, however, have this....

I've now got 2 skeins of that oilslick/dragonfire yarn. They don't look exactly alike, but I think they'll work for the hat I have planned for them. I've got a bit more roving to spin up, and I'll be ready to knit.

But here's something REALLY interesting. Remember that wonderful Fiesta Heaven yarn I got? That wonderful, one-of-a-kind, hand-painted beautiful stuff?

Look at this:

The roving is what's left of my oilslick/dragonfire roving. Pretty cool, huh? I'm taking it as a sign that the Fiesta was meant to be mine, and that the handspun will be just fine.

Check back with me in a few weeks...

No comments: