Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Try, Try Again

Knitting: Last night I tried starting the cardigan again. This time I used the German Twisted Cast-On since I'm not really sure what type of edge I'd like, and I'm wanting to start the pattern right away without ribbing along the bottom. I'm thinking I may crochet a picot edge to match the bobbles in the pattern. I got the patterns situated correctly this time, so I'm off to a good start. I'll share a pic when I get further along than the 2 rows I've managed to accomplish.

I wanted to mention that if you haven't already, you have GOT to get Meg Swansen's "Knitting Glossary" on DVD. Absolutely a MUST! I got mine from her website at www.schoolhousepress.com. Yes, I'm an EZ/Meg Swansen worshiper, but this DVD is full of truly invaluable tips. Mine is playing right now.

Sorry, no Spinning action, but I'm planning on getting that bobbinful of BS plied up. I almost want to forego sleep to Git-R-Done, but bed is so warm & comfy that I can't resist. G'night!

No comments: